The biggest sporting tournament in the world, played in the backyard of the most successful international football team in the history of the sport. There was much anticipation and great excitement that was evident when the touring party first boarded the plane for the long flight to Brazil.
With so many highlights and memorable moments, how do you summarise a tour of this magnitude. With nine
games in 24 days, witnessing first hand the skills of players such as Messi, Ronaldo, Robben. Rodriguez and
many many more.
From visiting major cities like Rio and Sao Paolo to small country towns, from coastal resorts to Amazonian jungle hideaways. From the fantastic people, the exotic foods, not to mention all the colourful supporters from all over the world. To say this tour had everything would be a giant understatement.
Lasting friendships were formed, lifelong memories were made on this once in a lifetime tour. Bring on the Euros, was the catch cry as the touring party went their separate ways
- Socceroos v Holland game
- Watching Round 16 game at the Marcana
- Fan Fest in Copacabana beach
- Belo Horizonte and all its beauty
- Brasilia Stadium
- The Argentinian and Brazilian fans
- VIP Group of 4 people
- 4 weeks in Brazil
- Tickets to 9 games including 2 playoffs
- Flights, accommodation, sightseeing and transport included
- Assistance with FIFA tickets and match day activities