Experience the finest Asia has to offer, in a world not too far away. Japanese football players begin teaching at 5 years of age, with a very strong emphasis on technique. With their strong work ethic and commitment, coupled with their disciplined approach to learning. You can see why they are producing such fantastic players, you’ll be amazed at the talent on show.
Japanese junior teams have an average squad size of 50 players, competing in more than 100 games per year. Competition is extremely fierce and only the best will make it.
Here is your chance to experience football at the highest level and at the same time be immersed into a different culture.
- 8 day tour
- Suitable for boys and girls
- Age groups: U12 – U19
- World Class facilities
- Practice games against quality Japanese opposition
- Minimum 4 tournament games
- Training sessions with professional Japanese coaches
- Sightseeing tours in Osaka and/or Tokyo
- Return economy airfare with a major airline
- 3 star shared accommodation
- All transport in Japan provided
- 3 meals per day
- All tournament related activities
- Practice matches in Japan
- Japanese and English speaking T4F tour director travelling with your group