The boys set out on their journey with much excitement and anticipation. A 21 day tour through one of the most passionate footballing nations in the world.
What wasn’t to like about this tour, from arriving in Rio de Janeiro, visiting places like Belo Horizonte spending time in the capital, Sao Paolo. There were wonders to behold at every turn on this tour.
Training at world class facilities, playing against some of Brazil’s finest youth footballers, being coached by seasoned professionals. Not only was this tour a fantastic experience for all the players from a football perspective, it was also a very enlightening experience as well.
After 21 days of training, playing and travelling around Brazil, the players returned from the tour exhausted but full of wonderful memories and lifetime experiences.
- Training at Granja Comary
- Training camp at Club Atletico Mineiro
- Playing against local youth street footballers
- Playing in Copacabana Beach
- Sightseeing in Rio De Janeiro
- Meeting the U20 Brasilian Men’s National Team
- Visiting Pele’s birth place
- Watch the Flamengo v Fluminese game at the Maracana
- 20 people travelled
- U14 boys team
- 21 day tour
- 2 week intense training camp at Atltetico Mineiro
- Visited, Belo Horizonte, Teresopolis, Rio and Tres Coracoes
A huge thank for helping and looking after Dean while over in Brazil. He has spoken about you in glowing terms with a beaming smile on his face. Towards the end of the trip he kept telling my wife that he didn’t want to come back such as the influence and impression the whole team of coaches and support staff had on him.
I would let my son go on any tour were possible if you were involved such as the respect my family has for you.
I’m am certain he will put into practice what he has learnt in Brazil and be a better player. – Terry Lantouris